Mediterranean Quiche Cups
1 cup Liquid Egg Whites
10 oz Chopped Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 cup Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 Tomato, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, minced
3pcs Sun-Dried Tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and chopped
1 Tbsp Fresh Basil, minced
1/2 Red Onion, chopped
1/2 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
1 oz Pine Nuts
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup Canned Artichoke Hearts, without oil, chopped
1 Shallot, chopped
1. Microwave the spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high. Drain the excess liquid.
2. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups and spray the cups with cooking spray.
3. Saute the onion, pepper, shallot and garlic until translucent, about 5 minutes over medium high heat.
4. Combine everything in a bowl and mix well then divide mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.