Altered from Recipe Girl
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
½ cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
¾ cup (packed) brown sugar
2 large eggs, beaten or equal amount of egg whites
5 mashed over ripe bananas (2 1/3 cups)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
3. In a bowl or mixer cream together butter, vanilla and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
4. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture and add nuts; stir just to moisten.
5. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake 60- 65 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
6. Allow bread to cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.