Morning all. Remember those tofu sticks I made yesterday? Here is the wrap I came up with using some of them. It’s got a little sweetness from fresh mango, a little spice from jalapeno and some saltiness from the tahini. The Annie’s dressing pulls the whole thing together. For the sake of making it lighter I only used a teaspoon of dressing but feel free to use more as it’s delicious!
1 whole wheat tortilla, I use La Tortilla Factory, Multigrain Soft Wrap with 12 grams of fiber!
3 Maple Marinated Fu Sticks (I used light, firm organic tofu)
4 sugar snap peas
1/2 green onion, sliced thinly
1/4 small jalapeno, sliced thinly
1/4 champagne (or other small) mango, seeded, peeled and sliced thinly
1 tsp Annie’s Naturals Organic Goddess Dressing (or other dressing of choice)
Sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Lay out the tortilla wrap and place the tofu sticks on top.
2. Top the tofu sticks with the peas, green onion, jalapeno and mango.
3. Pour the dressing over evenly.
4. Finish with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.
5. Roll wrap closed and enjoy with a fresh salad.